Thursday, August 27, 2009

Waiting in Ponte Vedra for the rains to stop

Today, I was planning on going up to Thomasville, Georgia to see my Aunt, Uncle and Cousin. I haven't seen then since my cousin's wedding last May. Unfortunately, it was raining in Jacksonille in the morning and it was a nasty thunderstorm all the way to Thomasville.

I decided to wait in Ponte Vedra to see if the rain would stop in time for me to get to Thomasville by dark. Unfortunately, it was very nasty weather the whole day. I ended up just running errands with Linda during the day and then watching Ethan at his soccer practice.

Ethan at Practice

After Practice, we went grocery shopping for a few last minute things for dinner. Ethan went with us and he had his usual "I can't be up to no good, I'm so innocent." look on his face. We had to take a picture of him.

After dinner, we watched some TV and Ethan found my sunglasses. He started hamming it up. Yeah, he's so innocent!

Everyone went to bed fairly early. Linda even put milo the parrot to bed early.

Linda with Milo the parrot

Tomorrow, I'm heading to Thomasville no matter what the weather is. I need to make it there tomorrow for sure. I'm heading to bed myself.