Sunday, July 12, 2009

It was a rainy day so I went to Dara's house to watch movies.


This morning I was planning on going up to Bill Strouf's house, but the rain had other ideas. It started about 9:00 this morning and it rained until about 7:00 this evening. The storm also went all the way up to the Canadian border. It really didn't look good for me to ride today so I decided to go see Dara and take our picture together. I didn't get to do that last night when we went to the movies.

The rain at Lisa's house

I called Dara and she was just relaxing around her house, but she said that it would be fun to watch movies since it was raining.  I drove Lisa's car over to her house.  It was weird driving a car for the first time in quite a while.  It was nice not to have to worry about the rain for once though!


The rain on the way over to
Dara's house this afternoon

Dara and I